To all the Holiday enthusiasts making plans, pay attention now!! With Independence Day just around the corner, Jet Airways is offering 10 percent discount on domestic flights and 30 percent discount on all international flight tickets under it’s ‘Freedom Sale’ offer.
The official website further published the news, with the add-on that this offer is applicable on base fare in the premiere and economy class flight tickets on airline’s domestic network. Jet Airways has introduced a new sale offer in order to celebrate India’s 72nd Independence Day. Travel period of the offer ends on September 30, 2018. So, the airline added here that, tickets must be purchased a minimum of 15 days prior departure.
So, what is the wait for?!! Book your tickets and start packing now!!
However, below are the 5 things to know about Jet Airways’ New Offer on Domestic Flight Tickets:
- Jet Airways’ new offer on domestic flight tickets is applicable on return journey only.
- As per the carrier, this offer is not applicable for bookings done using the multi-city option.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion.
- Jet Airways added that Child/infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, blackout period, flight restriction and/or travel restriction is applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
- The carrier also mentioned on its website that, Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, the carrier mentioned on it’s website.
Apart from the above, under it’s ‘Freedom Sale’ scheme, Jet Airways is also offering a 30 percent discount on all international flight tickets. Also, this offer is available for both economy and premium class flight tickets. Noted, the booking period of the offer ends on August 15, 2018.
To know more, Jet Airways right now, operates flights to 66 destinations, including India and overseas. The carrier currently operates a fleet of 120 aircraft, said the carrier in a release dated August 6, 2018.
So, when are we leaving?!!!